Hello, I am Mun Thye (pronounced as [mɐn tʰaːɪ] using International Phonetic Alphabet), also known as ``The_Laptop''. This website is my personal information portal, as well as a hosting site for useful interactive tools that I write. Information is relatively static---for more up-to-date news, check out my blog instead.
I am also known by Mun-Thye, a form I have taken up when people got confused whether my name was ``Mun'' or ``Thye'' (it is neither).
Some pages you may be interested in are:
- Professional Credentials: What I do for a living.
- Contact Information: Ways to contact me directly.
- Reading List: What I am reading now.
- Compositions: Music that I have composed.
- Contents: General contents page for browsing.
- Disclaimers: [Limited] protection in this litigious age.
Sources are maintained using Vim, but are minified with a customised Python 3 script using csscompressor and calmjs.parse.
Hosting is done by NearlyFreeSpeech.net. Digital certificates necessary for HTTPS are from Let's Encrypt. Main font is Atkinson Hyperlegible by Braille Institute of America.