Hello, I am Mun Thye, also known as ``The_Laptop''. This website is my personal information portal, as well as a hosting site for useful interactive tools that I write. Information is relatively static---for more up-to-date news, check out my blog instead.
My name is pronounced as [mɐn tʰaːɪ] using International Phonetic Alphabet. I know it sounds weird, but it is a transliteration of a non-English name. There are tones involved, but for all purposes those are unnecessary.
I am also known by Mun-Thye, a form I have taken up when people got confused whether my name was ``Mun'' or ``Thye''.
Some pages you may be interested in are:
- Professional Credentials: What I do for a living.
- Contact Information: Methods to contact me directly.
- Reading List: What I am reading now.
- Compositions: Music I am working on.
- Site Map: General contents page for browsing.
- Disclaimers: [Limited] protection in this litigious age.
Sources are maintained using Vim, but are minified with a customised Python script using csscompressor and slimit.
The hosting is done by NearlyFreeSpeech.net.
Digital certificates necessary for HTTPS (SSL/TLS) from Let's Encrypt.